This is a blog I made for my creative acts class. You're welcome, internet.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Driver

They came to Philly the other day, my old band. They're taking a break out here after the ep release. I played on every track of that ep. I sweated my ass off in that house. We actually released it as soon as they got here, and celebrated together. I miss it a lot. Living here is just a series of motions. There is nothing I want to feel a part of. I mean, sure it wasn't the best crowd, but they were my crowd. I need things to start looking up here. The glimmer of home on the horizon gets brighter every day. The record: http://driver.bandcamp.com/

The nature of storytelling is that if you can simulate an experience well enough you can make a character sympathetic. Raskolnikov, Henry Chinaski...Don Draper. Tony Soprano (this is as far as my intellectualism can take me). I wonder: who could make me sympathetic? Or rather, who would?

No comments:

Post a Comment